We look after the entire spectrum of orthopedic clinical pictures based on decades of experience and current, guideline-oriented therapy approaches. In the first place, we are doctors who use all possibilities to choose surgical therapy as the last possible option. Here, instrumental diagnostics supports classic options such as physiotherapy and pain medication to find a way tailored to your needs.
- ACP therapy
- Hyaluronic therapy of the joints
- Kinesio Taping
- Manual therapy
- MRI (at a local partner)
- X‑ray (on site)
- Shockwave therapy
- Ultrasound (on site)
INDIVIDUAL, CONTEMPORARY & TARGET-ORIENTED to encourage your initiative
From acupuncture, conservative manual therapy to surgical care, we show you a variety of options on your way to healing.
If a conservative approach is not sufficient, we can assist with outpatient surgery at the Ambulanten OP Zentrum Berlin as well as inpatient surgery at St.-Gertrauden-Krankenhaus or KLINIK SANSSOUCI.
KEYHOLE JOINT SURGERY:
KNEE, SHOULDER & ANKLE JOINT.
- At the knee: meniscus surgery (partial resection, meniscus suture), cartilage treatment, anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- At the shoulder: subacromial shoulder decompression (SAD), rotator cuff sutures after traumatic and degenerative injuries
- At the ankle: cartilage and bone therapy, ligament reconstruction
- Surface joint replacement (knee TEP, hip TEP, shoulder TEP & partial prostheses)
- Revision surgery on knee & hip
SUPPORT & SUPERVISION OF THERAPY IN ITS OVERALL SPECTRUM
Treating acute accidents quickly and accurately has become a part of our daily business. We help you here with fast imaging and necessary steps.
Long-term, post-operative care for trauma surgery cases has been part of our daily work for decades. The crucial part of our work is to take time for the follow-up so that the patient becomes aware of their own responsibility and takes the necessary steps to fully recover. Of course we support you with all our strength.
- Imaging diagnostics (X‑ray, ultrasound)
- First aid after accidents
- Individual advice (e.g. application for follow-up treatment, etc.)